Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lent

I gave up lent years ago. If it's something I decide I shouldn't do, I try to change the behaviour right away.

I gave up religion recently. Churches have made it clear that they prefer formula, and I no longer feel welcome.

Now I have fallen in with the Quantum Physics group. Is that a religion? What the Bleep Do I Know - a recently released to DVD movie - has really helped replace the guilt and shame which passed for the religions I participated in, with a belief that prayers and thoughts really do shape my world, directly.

People have told me that I will go to h... because although I believe in Jesus, I don't feel that people who choose other names for their god(s) automatically go to h...

How many bad things have been done in the name of Christianity?

No comments: