Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Late? Am I a baby killing monster?

Well, just to make things interesting.  I'm late again.  My cycle should have started this morning.

So, am I worried, am I going to the dollar store on the way home?  I just don't know.  I'd love to have another baby during the summer break.  Unfortunately, I feel that even if I'm pregnant again, it will only be for a short time.   I've got to face it.  Nick is now Five, and we haven't used any prevention methods the whole time.  We've lost two pregnancies in that period, one at ten weeks and one at twenty.  So, even if I get to enjoy another pregnancy, I don't think I'll be making another live baby.

I've been taking my bioflavinoids and folic acid as the doc recommended, just in case.

And for a bonus, I've been sick with a flu like illness for days now.  Finally clearing up.  Nothing bad, just the sniffles and an occasional fever.  At least Nick is a great eater and managed to avoid our illness.  I'm fortunate that he stills loves all food, and will eat for health.

No comments: